To send your cv please Email: email@example.com
Please see below for the current opportunities available at NWDF LTD.
Night Van Driver Warrington End Date:
The salary for this position is £16,575 – £19,487 P.A +available overtime +bonuses.
20 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Hours of work:
Nights Tuesday to Saturday 00:00-08:50. Guaranteed 8.5hours.
Every other Sunday to be worked.
Great earning potential for the right highly motivated individual.
Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV to secure an interview.
NWDF LTD. are currently seeking 3.5t van drivers, delivering items to sites across the North West. Deliveries are made to the same sites each night and to strict time constraints. You will be tasked with delivering 200+ parcels per night, to between 10 and 15 sites. Your night will start at midnight within the warehouse, where you will spend approximately 2.5 hours loading and sorting freight. At around 02:30 you will leave the warehouse to complete your deliveries. You must be physically fit as you will be required to lift items up to 25kg. Two weeks full training and support is provided to give you the necessary skills and knowledge.
The successful candidate should possess a can do attitude and display a hard working mentality. It’s essential a professional manner is sustained at all times and company policies are adhered to.
Responsibilities of the VAN Driver:
- Vehicle safety checks. Forms to be completed as instructed and any faults reported before driving.
- Navigating to several sites and undertake necessary processes onsite.
- Communicate any issues to the depo in a timely manner.
Requirements of the VAN Driver:
- CAT B licence
- Minimum 2 year driving experience.
- Must have no more than 6 points on their licence.
- Be able to provide 2 references.
- Must have a clean DBS (previously called CRB) and be able to provide necessary documents to be completed.
- Due to insurance limitations on the age of drivers all applicants must be 25 or over